I have another bulk update. I got a few more items crossed off the list. I sprayed the front fenders with filler primer and sanded them to 220. As I was looking for a painter one of them told me any painter is going to prime and sand themselves so I was wasting my time doing here. So I didn't do any more, plus I was getting overspray all over my garage and floor. They came out nice. Here's some pics before sanding. I got my motor back from the machine shop and it's looking good. I have a few parts that still need to be ordered but I have everything for the short block so I'll start on it this week. The carburetor is cleaned. I'm waiting on a rebuild kit from Cliff Ruggles at Cliff's High Performance. I got a kit for my Pontiac 400 from him and it's one of the best Q-Jets I've run. This one is getting the same treatment. The transmission is out and hopefully going out to be rebuilt this week. It's the worst. It wouldn't go into third gear and just spun. I hope I don't need a new one and it just needs to be rebuilt. It looks good from what I see. Other things I did were to remove the windshield and rear glass, sort out interior parts that need to be replaced and restored, disassembled and cleaned the shifter, scuffed up the rear bumper and rear panel for paint, and pulled the heater core which looks really good like it was recently replaced. I was ready to send it out for paint this week put the painter I had lined up had a car crash through his shop and into his office. There was damage to some cars he had in the shop and he'll be about a month behind. Now I'm left without a painter and have to look for another one.