The dash ducts, lap vent, kick panel and new glove box insert are all reassembled. Why does it always seem to take 5 times as long to reassemble these cars than it does to take them apart. Todays cars' interior actually seem harder to disassemble because they were designed for rapid assembly and there aren't any visible fasteners once they are all snapped together. Automotive assembly techniques sure have changed in the past 40 years. Update on the A/C line from Original Air... Original Air never called or emailed me to let me know what they decided to do but a new line (and return shipping tag) showed up on my doorstep a week ago. When I checked the fitment of the replacement line, it wasn't much better. It still felt a little loose when the couplings butted up to each other. (Slightly better fit, but I still didn't trust it to seal.) I decided to reassemble the last of A/C system using the high pressure line with the copper spacer I made. It felt very solid when I tightened the fittings. (I'll return the extra line to Original Air since they already paid for shipping it, both ways.) Looking at this pic... I need to reroute the blower motor wires. I think they should go under the upper heater hose. I had to slightly "tweak" the lower tube on the accumulator to get it to align properly with the upper evaporator fitting and brackets but that was easy enough to do by hand. Using my vintage "Yellow Jacket" gauge set and a "KozyVacu" pump (ebay), it pulled the vacuum down to 30 on Tuesday evening. The vacuum pump ran for a full hour but the gauge didn't seem to go any lower than 30 after the first 20 minutes or so. I checked it today and it was still holding vacuum with no noticeable change. I ran the vacuum pump for another 15 minutes to see if it would pull down any further but 30 is as good as it gets. (Not sure of gauge accuracy so I figured a little more vacuum pumping couldn't hurt.) The O-rings, fittings and various components of the system seem to be leak free... Under vacuum. (There's U/V dye in the compressor oil so I will be able to spot any leaks very quickly, with a black light, when the system goes under pressure.) When you consider this A/C replacement system is comprised of repopped and redesigned parts from multiple sources, everything seems to be a good fit. (The evaporator is the only thing which isn't repop… It's a NOS Harrison part I found on eBay.) The high pressure line is a little longer than factory so it's routed under the low pressure line now but it's not something most people would notice. The biggest difference is the high pressure line is a hose and not the slimmer, plastic covered design like the factory part. It should work fine but it's a little large for the clips on the fan shroud to hold it properly. Reinstalling the fender well and battery are next on the major task list. I'll reconnect the new heater hoses to the water pump and intake when I can get the car out of the garage and properly flush the entire cooling system. I'll recheck the vacuum on the A/C system in a month (or two) and recharge it if it still looks good. I'm still on track to have this project completed this Winter.