a funny for today

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by ggtsvnv, Sep 15, 2020.

1. ggtsvnv

ggtsvnv Veteran Member

A State Trooper pulled an 87 yr old woman over for No Fenders. As he looked at her drivers license he was surprised to notice that attached to it was a conceal weapon permit ~ Taken aback, he couldn't help but ask if she had a gun in her possession ~ She replied in her crackly voice that she indeed did have a 45 automatic in her glove compartment ~~The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons to which she replied that she also had a 9mm Glock in her center console~ The shocked trooper asked if that was all and the little old lady held up her purse and replied ~~Well, I do keep a 38 special in my purse ~Finally the astonished trooper asked with a smirk ~~What are you afraid of ??? and the little old lady smiled and replied ~~Not a ****ing thing

Dave Nelson, RS1979, dcozzi and 5 others like this.
  2. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

You go grandma!

3. Jimmac

Jimmac Veteran Member

my son in laws border patrol buddy pulled a truck over in West Texas along highway 90 which is pretty desolate. It was at night, he gets out of his border patrol truck and hears the distinct rack of a pump shotgun. As he stopped dead in his tracks, he hears a lady yell out, who the heck are you? the agent replied border patrol ma'am. she told him to use his flashlight and light himself with it very slowly. After he did, the lady said he could approach her truck. they laughed about it later but it wasn't funny at the time. jim

Fbird likes this.