A young French guy with his nasty 73 rs z28

Florian Hell

Let's enjoy the cars while there's still time!
Dec 25, 2020
south alsace France
Hi to all I introduce myself :)Florian Hell, born on 09/02/2000, hell is my real name here in France LoL, I live in the south of Alsace, it's exactly the equivalent of Alabama in your country, I'm passionate about the United States I could even define myself as American even if I'm not one, musically as always attracted by the USA: I'm a big fan of nirvana and grunge of the 90's! I've been playing guitar for more than 9 years, I'm learning a lot of American English thanks to the songs, my clothing style is also the USA, my lifestyle is simple, I think it's due to my passion for American cars.
I'm quite rebellious to live in France because I don't like people from my country who are idiots and especially towards car laws.
If one day my country becomes too critical, I would like to live in Quebec.

Let's talk about cars! So I'm passionate about mechanics, I fell into the cauldron when I was very young, thanks to my father who was a 1969 camaro, 1967 camaro, 1970-71-72-73 z28 and ss like lt, corvette stingray 427 69.
throughout my childhood, i was on my father's shoulders in many muscle car rallies until i was in switzerland ...

Personally I learned the mechanics alone and self-taught to locate you, 14 years that I have had since my beginnings: mopeds motobécane of the 60s that I restored while passing by engine preparation with the dremel hours and hours, enduro ktm motorcycle, husqvarna, motorcycle cafe racer cb 200 twin cb 125k5 ....

Then I started the cars when I could afford it, my very first at 17 years old: renault 5 alpine turbo the car where I learned a lot, chain engine, turbo and carburettor so we can say that I started with a rather complicated vehicle, passing by renault clio 2rs1 172cv 2000 where I had a serious accident, renault clio 1 rsi 1. 8 8v 1994, renault 11 turbo that I also restored entirely mechanical level and prepared entirely myself the cylinder head: polishing balancing etc, this car worked very very strong! I recently exchanged my renault 11 turbo for a jeep grand cherokee wj 2005 black pearl edition (question of utility and daily car because I often carry engine parts and I drive with a friend in the forest and I like to travel)
I also currently have a kit bmw e30 320i pfeba aerodynamik of the time which is prepared rally / street legal:lush:

... To finish all this with happiness, I recently acquired with my father a real camaro rs z28 1973 from north carolina the last tile dates from 1982 so I think I am the 3rd person.we searched for years and then we bought what we found.
The car has a very nice patina, I've always wanted to make a raty / sleeper and here's the opportunity, at the program of complete engine preparation + chassis complete restoration 400hp, silentblocks etc, brake conversion dic interior ...;)

I've been waiting for this moment for years to have my first muscle car!
I have driven many cars in my life and visited many of them, but for me, the ultimate sensations will remain the muscle cars!
The car of my dreams that I love above all else is the 1969 camaro rs / ss 396ci, and after the camaro 73, I'm aiming for a 1968 ss chevelle.
for pay me all that things i work since my 14 years old.
ps: if once someone is ready to welcome me with a friend in their house or other when I plan to travel to the United States it is really with pleasure!

thank you for reading the whole text sorry for the mistakes, it's a long text but I like to leave you now where I am:bowtie:

some pictures of me and my cars!
flo 350 1.jpg
flo 350 2.jpg
z28 camaro flo.jpg
img1.jpg
e30 hd1.jpg

Last edited:

Zstar

Veteran Member
Mar 23, 2014
Ocala, Florida
Congratulations on getting the car of your dreams. Welcome to Nasty! Don't drink too much of our coolaid as it is very addictive.
A great journey is before you. Enjoy!!

Florian Hell

Dec 25, 2020
south alsace France
[QUOTE = "jbloake, post: 3822440, membre: 5469"] Je reconnais la voiture. Votre père doit l'avoir publié avant. [/ QUOTE]
yes the car still on google image , but my father is not in that z28 forum

Florian Hell

Dec 25, 2020
south alsace France
thanks you all yes when i start restoration i took some pictures and i create a new forum only for the rebuild projet of my z28 i let you now here when i going to start the forum

KingofThings

Veteran Member
May 8, 2020
Welcome!
I loved my visit to France and Sweitz in '89! :)
~
I suggest you edit your thread title as it's confusing.