About a stolen 1969 Z28 camaro

Discussion in 'New York Regional' started by Joe777, May 4, 2014.

1. Joe777

Joe777 New Member

Hi guys, I'm asking a weird question that someone who has lived on Long Island most of their lives. Back in the early 70's I lived in East Meadow and at the time I owned a really nice 69 Z28 big block that was a track car with a rollcage it was seamist green with silver inlays!! A guy named Joe Marino had a speed shop on Newbridge Rd. I was building a 69 Chevy van named the angel of death and I made a deal with this guy for parts of my van in trade for this car which stupid me let him store in his yard but I had the paper work for! The shop named Drag and Drive was taking orders from many local guys for parts and engines for months he had alot of guys money when he vanished in the middle of the night with my car and all the guys money!! We were young and stupid I don't anyone reported this as far as I remember.I never saw that car again now I'm 60 yrs old own some nice collector cars.This car was very noticeable shortend olds rear end 16 in. tires in the rear under the wells moroso frontend roll cage aluminum rear interior no back seat! I use to hang out a the Burger King on hempsted turnpike in Bethpage. I've searched for years lately on the web if anyone has any info !! I now live in Yuma AZ.

2. CDesperado

CDesperado Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Do you have the VIN?

3. ls777z

ls777z Veteran Member

I'm guessing probably not....