Acquiring a 1994 c2500

70-camaro

Veteran Member
Mar 25, 2010
marietta ohio
wasn't those 350s having a intake gasket issue? easy fix. but something to watch for. leaky water. jim
Yes . When I bought mine that was the first thing I did was change the intake gasket. And the orange antifreeze that was said to be the cause of intake gasket failure.

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
A clean rust free 94 3/4 ton? I would rock that thing towing. If it's a 350 TBI it could use a little help, it it's a 454 TBI it's going to suck gas down big time. Looks like a nice truck for free. If for any reason you are unhappy with it I will come over and take it off your hands, LOL.
Yep. Toilet Bowl Injection sucks but, that truck will probably run for 250K+ miles.

sandlapper

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2020
SE CSA
Rust-free at present; great --- keep after any rust that might start. Sacramento helps but keep on it. That truck will continue to serve you well. congrats

Reactions: SPG

gramps

Veteran Member
Jul 5, 2009
mankato, mn
Yep. Toilet Bowl Injection sucks but, that truck will probably run for 250K+ miles.

Oh I don’t know, it’s reliable as it gets, and not totally incapable of making power. I’ve got one I built making 311hp and 385 ft lbs. stock computer, lightly modified tbi. Cam and heads the big difference, runs so smooth you’d think it was stock.

Latest posts