Adirondack Nationals Car Show

bfmgoalie

Veteran Member
Jun 14, 2008
Gansevoort, New York
Know I've posted this before.....The Adirondack Nationals Car Show will be held from Sept 8th through the 11th in Lake George NY. That's about 50 miles north of Albany, NY. Absolutely beautiful area in upstate NY. Besides for the show, during the evening a portion of the village is blocked off and some great cruising takes place. Super boat rides on the lake. One even includes dinner.

Oh, if you're not aware, a complete episode of the show was held last year on Bitchin' Rides. I was even in it! No car - just me. I'm the "bouncer." I'm the one who lets the show participants in or I don't. Best job because I see every car and meet many great folks.

You get a chance, come up. You won't be sorry!
Lac-Du-Saint-Sacrement-_-Lake-George-NY-_-Adirondacks.jpg

brooksman9

Veteran Member
Jun 10, 2007
Olive Branch, MS
Yeah, lol, I'll probably just hang out here. Looks like a nice place though. Have ridden through upstate New York many years ago and it was beautiful.

bfmgoalie

Veteran Member
Jun 14, 2008
Gansevoort, New York
Go to YouTube, Bitchin' Rides, Season 8, episode 10. Gives you a pretty good idea of the amount of cars/trucks up there. The only drawback. The gates don't open until 7:00 AM. By that time, many of the vehicles are lined up to enter. Many park so they can get in early. They sleep in the cars. I'm fortunate. I get there around 6:00 AM and pull right in. That photo - I won best F-Body. The Cobra next to me is the real thing.

my car in lake george.jpg

Last edited: