Adirondack Nationals- Lake George 9/5,9/6, 9/07

Discussion in 'New York Regional' started by mcrrt, Aug 2, 2008.

1. mcrrt

mcrrt Veteran Member

Lets start to get ready for the Adirondack Nationals which is just a month away now,I cant wait to go, for those who havent ever been there for this, its like turning back time, the whole village is full of cool cars and lots of people who enjoy the cars. Anyone planning on going?Maybe get some Nasty's up there for hanging out together. Check out the link. :bowtie:
    http://www.adirondacknationals.com/

2. MR. FBDY

MR. FBDY Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aw damn Mike, you had to remind me that it is only 32 days away.....cheez. :confused:

Yes, guys and gals, this years show plans to be a special one since it is our shows 20th Anniversary in Lake George. We have some special added features this year.
    We plan to have fireworks over the Lake each night, special limited edition souvenirs, 50 additional Anniversary trophies and a silent raffle that includes:
    1- a 3 burner stainless steel BBQ grill :eek:
    2- a Dewalt air compressor with Craftsman air tools :eek:
    3- a 5 piece cordless Dewalt power tool set :eek:
    4- a large 3 tier tool box :eek:
    5- a multi tool set of hydraulic jack, 4 jack stands, creeper, rolling seat & drop lights :eek:
    Plus.......a grand prize of a fully assembled ZZ4 SBC engine, new from GM. Just drop it in and fire it up. :)

This year will be a blast and I hope to meet up with more Nasty members.

3. Nitroexpress

Nitroexpress Veteran Member

Event Registration
    Vehicle registration has Closed!
    The 20th Anniversary Adirondack Nationals Car Show
    is Sold-out!
    (as of 2/22/08)

A "Last Chance" registration period will be held on Westbrook Road (south of the Fort) from 9 AM until the grounds are full, on Saturday, September 6th, 2008 so that we may fill any remaining spaces that become available.

Line up early and visit our registration tent in front of Action Park to put your name on the list. Spaces are VERY limited and are determined by the number of Pre-registered cars that do not attend. These spaces are issued on a first come, first serve basis.

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY SPACES WILL BECOME AVAILABLE

Guess i won't be bring my Camaro = :mad:

4. MR. FBDY

MR. FBDY Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

If you want to get in, let me know. I may be able to get you a registration before the show. We have people every year who may not be able to make the show and they turn in their paid registrations. We resell them to our waiting list to get the person back their funds.

I can ask the person in charge of Registration is any has been turned in and I will hook you up. :)

5. mcrrt

mcrrt Veteran Member

You dont need to enter the car show to have a good time. There is 1500 entries roughly, but there are couple thousand more classic cars that make the trip just to hang out, the incredible part is almost every hotel/motel parking lot is literally a car show of its own. Basically a very cool experience in a very friendly atmosphere. Make the trip, its a good time and if you want to get your camaro registered, i'm sure Mr Fbody will do everything he can to help ya get it in.

6. 79BlueSC

79BlueSC Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Im going!!! Might even be spending the weekend....if i have a spot on the floor still :)

7. mcrrt

mcrrt Veteran Member

You still have a spot on the floor,lol, i'm saving it for you. :bowtie:

8. Nitroexpress

I take it there isn't a room to be had in LG durring this time?

9. mcrrt

mcrrt Veteran Member

Theres rooms in the area, just tough to find in the village itself. In the Town of LG and in Queensbury it shouldnt be a problem. The caption above is just an open invitation to Eric to save a poor college kid some money. lol.

10. Nitroexpress

I went for long weekend with my wife up there like 10 years ago.I remember our son was like only 1 yr old & my wife felt guilty the whole thime that we left him with his grandma = :whine: It was suposed to be one of them romantic weekends = :rolleyes:
    Then about 6 years ago I went up there for the show with my buddy and his dad. It's a long drive from Rochester & then we drove back home that same day = :( Not doing that again! If I do go I will get a room and if possible I will make arrangements with Mr F body to maybe get a spot? If a spot did become available I would more then likely bring my 73.
    Will see??