afr heads

franks70camaro

Veteran Member
Jul 6, 2009
fayetteville nc
i had a freind give me a set of afr heads today n ive never seen this kind b4 they look to b a few years old how can i find out what these aluminum heads r they have tiny afr letters stampd on the sides not like the newer ones big lettering n i see the numbers 424c stampd on them as well n the leters me , jias any one know what these are exactly

5spd540

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 19, 2009
Guyton, GA
franks70camaro said:
english is my second language actualy stay on topic if u have no helping info keep ur comments to ur self plz
AMEN. That is a hell of a friend you have to give you a set of heads

franks70camaro

Veteran Member
Jul 6, 2009
fayetteville nc
5spd540 said:
AMEN. That is a hell of a friend you have to give you a set of heads
id say the same mike i did some work for him n istead of cash we always trade for car parts there nice looking heads i took them off his motor n put some new edelbrocks on it n he said take them just trying to figure out what they are exactly he didnt know i doent did all the research i could n nothing came up so ill call afr this week see what they say

jb451

Veteran Member
Jan 17, 2011
Mesquite, Texas
franks70camaro said:
english is my second language actualy stay on topic if u have no helping info keep ur comments to ur self plz

LOL you just made me laugh so hard... Right on Mr. Frank... Right on. :cool:

AFR should be able to tell you the fastest as others have said. Wish i had some friends like you, best thing i ever got is a free beer!

Latest posts