Aliens are here !

ULTM8Z

Veteran Member
May 19, 2000
Los Angeles
Youn know I'm all for interstellar immigration if they come here legally. I'm not a species-ist...

But they can't just sneak across the Kuiper belt and expect to come into this solar system illegally. Cryin' out loud, we have 7 billion of our own people to take care of first!

Last edited:

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
Youn know I'm all for interstellar immigration if they come here legally. I'm not a species-ist...

But they can't just sneak across the Kuiper belt and expect to come into this solar system illegally. Cryin' out loud, we have 7 billion of our own people to take care of first!
^+1
Little green men need green cards. ;)

Z28PILOT

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 8, 2009
Emerald Isle , NC
Rumor has it ...back in the day UFO believer President Jim Carter , a religious man , cried when he was briefed about the alien presence .

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
Id just like to know how they are flying around in space so easy. Traveling to a distant galaxy with a ultra advanced technology would be sweet

There are at least 100 billion stars in our own galaxy.

They are most likely “galactic neighbors” from only a couple of thousand light years away.

To us, that seems a vast distance but it’s nothing compared to all of the universe when you consider the distance of more than a trillion other galaxies.

Latest posts