Alright CMitchell ! , Now its on! LOL

Discussion in 'High Performance Modifications' started by 79HumbleBee, Jul 3, 2009.

1. 79HumbleBee

79HumbleBee Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Well i was about to buy some AFR 2XXs today, but wasnt able to due to certain reasons not to be disclosed:whine: . So instead, i got me a some Nitrous!:cool: So when i and CMitchell run soon i can stand somewhat a chance against him.

im only gonna use the 100 or 125 pill. not sure yet. i just got my new fuel pump today too, came early:) . the Juice should be here Wednesday. i got it from Amazon.com of all places, LOL.

http://www.amazon.com/NOS-07001-Sni..._1?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1246651341&sr=1-1

2. CMitchell

CMitchell Veteran Member

Darn, have not even formally met you yet and I get called out. Ok, ok, it's on!!!!!! I'll race you for one shiney quarter. 1/8th mile!!
    Lets say sunday the 19th. Is that day good? I looked at that link for the nitrous and it's cheap enough I almost hit the buy it now button, but I am going to wait and see what happens at the track first. I think I might be able to get ya without it.....lol
    I think the AFR 195 will be enough head for a 355. I have seen them on a couple of 406 sb chevy's, and they were fast.
    What fuel pump did you get?

3. 79HumbleBee

i got the 110gph JEGs brand mech pump (chrome).

i was gonna opt for the 215ish range for the AFRs. im told we are running almost identical setups. i have smaller gears and heads, but i think the nitrous might help me out. why 1/8th mile? i need to do 1/4.

as for the date: as long as the camaro is running by then, that sounds good to me.

and as for the "call out", i thought it was gonna happen anyhow, im just happy to finally have a possible chance, LOL. motor to motor would just be a joke for us. you'd obviously spank me.

4. Mwilson

Mwilson Veteran Member

I wanna watch!

5. 79HumbleBee

u better be there to watch! i need your tires to do this too, LOL! i feel like such a bum, lol!

6. 79HumbleBee

and Chris, no hard feelings, just needed something to motivate me, now i cant back out, LOL. i would race mike but i already know that wont work out.

7. 79HumbleBee

cool man. mike, chris said he'd pick me up on the way to your place next saturday, with the trailer. so it works out for everyone since you guys have some stuff to trade i guess. and i wont have to worry about breakin down on the way to your place. woohoo. Chris, YOU THE MAN!

8. Mwilson

Mwilson Veteran Member

cool man, & me and chris are real close at the track

9. stinkboy

stinkboy Veteran Member

someone take video. we need proof of the destruction.

also bumblebee, i see you have the eddy shocks. can you tell me how you like them as far as stiff break your back/bouncy like beyonce and how they handle, like michael jacksons glove with jesus juice or like vinnie chase from entourage whose hands are all over the place.

10. 79HumbleBee

i love them, they really help keep the suspension tight. i know most people recommend QA1s but for some reason i just liked what i read about these shocks. they fit on super easy. the fronts are just some el crappo shocks from Advance Auto.

i will see whaty i can do about the video, one of should be able to get a camcorder from someone. maybe mike will be kind enough to record me getting stomped on by chris.