Amsoil - How do I leave a review on a product?

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
When I log in and go to a product I do not see a link to leave a review. I only see a link for Product Reviews. What am I missing here? Same thing on both ipad and laptop.

9E194CC1-529D-48F8-964B-3B13995516D4.jpeg

Last edited:

CorkyE

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Are you using any ad blockers? I have uBlock origin and it sometimes prevents me from bringing up links on some web sites. I guess it thinks they are popups and steps in.

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
No ad blockers. BUT it was Oct 9 when I ordered a bunch of products, so it’s over 30 days if that has anything to do with it. I sent a reply back to Amsoil With the snapshot. I never thought something so simple would be so difficult.

This is what Amsoil sent me. I didn’t think it would be so difficult.

Thank you for contacting AMOIL Customer Service. To leave a review for a particular product, you may login to your online AMSOIL account, type in the product you would like to leave a review for, and then select on "reviews" once the screen for the product itself is displayed.

Last edited:

danbrennan

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 13, 1999
Brighton, MI
Did you try clicking on that little flag thing after the date of each review? Not sure if that's it, but it seems to allow entering something.

1669300513045.png

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
What’s the review? Good or bad
I can’t locate where to type it in. It’s not being moderated before getting posted because it hasn’t been typed in yet. So a bad review isn’t holding it up.
The problem is finding the window where to type it in.

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
Seeing that a lot these days, especially in automotive products seems like. I suspect the companies are showing reviews they want people to see, maybe even not actual customer submitted reviews. Quite often I'll research a product on Google and can actually post a review for it on there.

djorgensen3

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2009
Peoria, Az
I can’t locate where to type it in. It’s not being moderated before getting posted because it hasn’t been typed in yet. So a bad review isn’t holding it up.
The problem is finding the window where to type it in.
I think he might be asking if the product is good or bad...maybe....🤷‍♂️

Latest posts