An oil/energy post even musclecarjohn will like

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Rick WI, Aug 4, 2008.

1. li0nhart123

li0nhart123 Veteran Member

I think you guys need to take a reality check....in a nice way of course :)

I just paid $6/gal to fill up my Cherokee...nearly $100.

I, and the rest of the industrialized world, can only dream of paying $4/gal.

My coworkers in the UK pay over $9/gal.

...cheers

2. MichJim72

MichJim72 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

yes but YOU have national health care and so does the UK - there's the $2 / $5 difference - lol

3. 79Zed28

79Zed28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Read "The Energy Non Crisis" by Lindsey Williams. Here is a little intro of it

"This is Lindsey Williams' explosive book The Energy Non-Crisis which vividly exposes the fake energy crisis that is supposedly
    coming in the near future with absolutely no hope left for humankind. How do you like the high price of gas? Are you forced to
    save energy? The author had executive status with the 9 major oil companies on the Trans-Alaska oil pipeline and came to some
    startling if not shocking conclusions regarding the constantly rising prices of oil and the emerging feeling of an energy crisis
    associated with it. In this amazing book he states the facts, listing names, dates and places which prove beyond doubt that there
    is no true energy crisis, there never has been an energy crisis - except as it has been produced by the US Federal government for
    the purpose of controlling the American people as we all know that whoever controls energy controls the economy. As former insider
    Williams knew full well that Alaska alone has plenty of oil, enough to supply the United States for 200 years if necessary. The
    Energy Non-Crisis exposes how the fake crisis was invented and how it enabled incredible centralization of decision making
    regarding energy resources which everybody on this planet needs so badly. If only Americans would know that their country has been
    energy independent since the very beginning they wouldn't send their armies to fight oil wars thousands of miles away. Williams
    tells the story of an energy scandal that easily dwarfs that of Watergate and which was quietly shoveled away from public scrutiny
    so that you would never know the true facts about the level of availability of energy resources right next to your home. Instead
    you were told that they only exists far away and guess what - you need a strong army, centralized government, phone-tapping big
    brother to get it. Find out what really happened. 100 pages. A must read for everyone"

4. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Okay.....I'll bite. Since you must have read this.....answer this....

If the money and resources are here for the taking, to what benefit is it to send our armies over
    to foreign nations especially when they CLAIM it's not for oil control, but this woman says it is??

5. li0nhart123

li0nhart123 Veteran Member

of course it's for the oil...

you don't see NATO taking control of some of some of those terribly repressed african nations so save a bunch of camels and pound desert sand.

truth is...if the US didn't take out Sadman Hussein...he was gonna let the russians and chineese develope his oil fields...thank god he was a tyrant...I would imagine it would be hard to justify taking him out otherwise.

It was also amazing how fast he was killed...something like 3 years since his arrest....mass murderers in the states take like 20 years before they get the old lethal injection.

6. POS71RS

POS71RS Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

wish I could say that...
    I was doing 90 roundtrip for the last 6+ years.

Now, I'm doing 240 miles roundtrip, per day!!!!
    Driving the wife's Scion, and taking turns carpooling, but 240 a day... sucks hard on gas.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  7. K5JMP

K5JMP Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

beso mi "hiney" puta:p :p

edited by suggestion... lololol

Last edited: Aug 7, 2008
  8. XxWickedz28xX

XxWickedz28xX Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

^ay dios mio:eek:

9. K5JMP

K5JMP Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

ya think?

10. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I said so myself in the beginning and I still feel that way in truth.
    Like you said, we don't jump into countries unless they have resources or
    something we want......look at Rwanda and several other area's....

Got any verifiable data on this ??? I'd like to read it....:)

You have to remember something, he was killed in Iraq before a tribunal.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,117732,00.html
    Not here......where he could have sat 25 years holding up his sentence with
    appeals at the cost of the state :rolleyes:

Their system obviously works better then ours for speedy executions......we should learn something.