Some real progress... Finally got some real work done on the car Before: After: I went with the CPP tubular control arms and C5 brake kit, hopefully I don't regret my decision. I don't plan on doing any autocross or anything, it's just a weekend cruiser that I wanted to make some improvements on. And I'll admit, part of the reason I got them is because they look cool The rear disks are from Right Stuff Detailing. Everything fit nicely and went together well. After being wrapped in plastic in the corner of the garage for way too long, I put the block up on the stand so I can start assembling the engine. There's a little surface rust on one of the cylinder walls, I'm gonna try to clean it up with some Scotch Brite and WD-40. Keeping my fingers crossed that works, I don't want to bring it back to the machine shop. I tried to take pics, but the phone died.