Any interest in a late fuel tank converted to EFI?

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by LT1 WS6, Jun 1, 2016.

1. LT1 WS6

LT1 WS6 Veteran Member

I've swapped out the factory fuel tank on my 79TA for a Tanks Inc EFI tank. Some where in my build thread I have pictures. The tank does leak a little through pin holes when full or near full from sloshing due to my lack of welding skills at the time I did the modifications. Otherwise, the tank works well enough that I drained less than 2 gallons from it when I was intentionally running it low so I could remove it to install the new tank. If you know how to weld or braze, you could easily fix this and I'm sure it'll work well for you.

The pump assembly is out of a 4th gen LT1 car. The pump is a Walbro 255 lph unit with 1500 miles on it. The tank is rust free on the inside. I have a couple compression fittings on the fuel lines so you can connect AN fitting directly to them.

If you're interested let me know. Asking $100 or best offer. I'm in Atlanta. I'm not interested in shipping. We might be able to meet some place. I'd rather see someone use this than me scrap it.

Be patient with a response from me, please. I'm a little busy right now and don't get notifications from the site.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Camaro75LT

Camaro75LT Masshole Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

You need to put a price per forum rules.

3. LT1 WS6

LT1 WS6 Veteran Member

Sorry. $100 or best offer.