Any mass members here

Sir 4 speed

Veteran Member
Feb 23, 2011
spfld ma
Here’s a couple I have of the car, just got it in the garage and ripped the interior out to see how bad the floors are. Pass side needs to be done and behind the seats under the rear seat is bondo-ed right in front of the wheel wells.

It also came with a 1986 LG4 305 and two auto transmissions. The car was originally a V6 according to the VIN. Can’t find the build sheet anywhere, I really want to get a copy of it if possible and see what I’m working with here.

View attachment 92119 View attachment 92120 View attachment 92121 View attachment 92122
You wouldnt have happen to have gotten this car that had a 454 in it prior to your purchase did you?? Also what chevy dealership i worked at balise chevy years back

riccnick

Mar 19, 2020
You wouldnt have happen to have gotten this car that had a 454 in it prior to your purchase did you?? Also what chevy dealership i worked at balise chevy years back

I work at Balise Chevy as an F&I Manager now, started in sales in Sept 2019. My buddy Gary is the other F&I.

I have no idea if the car had a 454 in it at any point. it's been gone through a few times I think, someone did a resto at one point and painted it red. It was originally dark blue, and now its a bright blue Toyota color of some sort that was sprayed on non-too-professionally, lol.

Sir 4 speed

Veteran Member
Feb 23, 2011
spfld ma
Did you get the car on Abbott st in Springfield? And i know Gary, he had 1 of these cars a while back that he gave to one if his friends

8pack

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Aug 29, 2007
Western, MA
Joined when I lived in CT, moved to the Jersey shore, then Pittsburgh and I am now permanently in Berkshire County, Sheffield, MA. Car is still in Pitt with bodymanbill getting painted. Hopefully back in the spring.

Love the Berkshires, some amazing drives in this area and pre-covid lots of cruises. Maybe next summer.

Latest posts