Any wheel decoder websites out there?

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
I'm trying to figure out just what the wheels are on the Blazer I bought. The numbers on the back of the wheel a 18x8.5 jj et13 I got the 18 by 8.5 part, just not sure if that's telling me the backspacing or if I need to measure it.

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
Pic of wheels??
20220331_151144.jpg

This is what I have of the markings, they are just IROC knock offs. If the google calculator I found is correct they are 13mm offset and that makes them 5.25 backspace and explains why the rub the crap out of the frame. I guess I could use spacers but I'm not a big fan of that route so I'll likely sell them as soon as I no longer need rollers.

Rusty and Bent 54

Apr 7, 2022
I'm trying to figure out just what the wheels are on the Blazer I bought. The numbers on the back of the wheel a 18x8.5 jj et13 I got the 18 by 8.5 part, just not sure if that's telling me the backspacing or if I need to measure it.
Most every town has a tire & wheel shop, If they are any good at all they can give you the info you nee. If you go with spacers get new 9/16ths lug bolts, I use them on my slalom car. The lug bolts with new lug nuts should be cheaper than the spacers.i hope this helps