Anybody own a North American .22 mini-revolver?

450bench

Veteran Member
Feb 25, 2002
memphis, tn-shelby
Looking for something small to carry in shorts in the summer. Shot one the other day and they are tiny and fairly powerful. Just curious if any of you guys have experience with one.

sandlapper

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2020
SE CSA
A late and very large friend had a showy western belt-buckle with a fully-operable, Pop-out NAA .22 in middle. Very cool. He routinely wore it in public in SC way before any concealed or open carry was legal here. May God always Bless & Keep David +

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
The NAA .22 and belt buckle is still available.

It looks to be the proper size for the hand of a 3 year old.

Phil G

Veteran Member
May 3, 2004
Tucker, GA, USA
I have the NAA .22 Magnum Mini and am quite pleased with it for what it is! I got the version that has two cylinders. One for magnum and the other for .22 short/long/LR. It's on my hip as I type this. I DID replace the Rosewood grips with the hard rubber ones. And got a couple of decent leather holsters from them. Loaded with 5 rds CCI Maxi-Mag 22 WMR HP. Hollow points. There are YT vids of people reviewing these. From what I've seen (without them specifying what ammo they're using) the little thing will drop a 200#+ trapped Boar Hog in its tracks at about ten feet. And it IS little! I'm not a big guy at 5'8" 115# and 63 years old and my right pinkie finger winds up below the grip! It is a good alternative for Concealed Carry since I have a hard time concealing my Taurus PT111 G2 9mm, that one I open carry ...

Funny thing about the Taurus: The day I got it I (as usual) field stripped it, cleaned it, and oiled it. SOP. Noticed the recoil spring was already starting to "walk" off the PLASTIC guide rod! Now this thing hadn't been fired unless they put a test rd thru it at the factory. Found a guy on the web that makes a SS replacement. Bonus is it comes with two sets of 16# recoil springs!

I haven't put a lot of rds through either of them so YMMV.

;)

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
^ I use a Gamo pellet gun for yard vermin. ;)

It's not sub-sonic but it's deadly from 50 yards.
About the same sound as a pneumatic nail gun.

Latest posts