Anyone buy a R and B vintage radio

giggity

Veteran Member
Mar 18, 2013
Pearland, texas
Looking for info on R and B vintage radio conversion. Looks pretty cool, just not sure if its worth 650. Anyone done this? I search forum and didn't come up with anything.

http://www.randbvintageautoradio.com/

the basic conversion AM/FM stereo/Aux input four channels 45 watts per channel runs 445.00 + shipping it back to you.

Add the USB port to the basic for 155.00 more.

Add the Blue-Tooth to the basic conversion for 165.00 more.

The best deal is the full conversion AM/FM stereo/Aux input/USB port/Blue-Tooth with Voice Command/Voice ID/EQ, four channels 45 watts per channel runs 650.00 + shipping it back to you.

grzewnicki

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 9, 2009
Gordon from Jacksonville Fl
There Facebook page has a few comments, always good. I like a website with testimonials, maybe some reviews from builders that use them. Been in businesssince 2013 and looks like they do a really good job with quality components.

giggity

Veteran Member
Mar 18, 2013
Pearland, texas
There Facebook page has a few comments, always good. I like a website with testimonials, maybe some reviews from builders that use them. Been in businesssince 2013 and looks like they do a really good job with quality components.

Was hoping someone here might have used him before. I agree with you, seems like he does good work based on what ive read.

He said he's 4 months out on builds, most likely at the pace im going with my build that will be ok, but I kinda wanted to button up all my dash work in the next 2 months. I know putting a radio in is fairly easy, but Id like to get radio in , wired and secured before finalizing the dash.