Anyone else have a funny cat

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by muscl car, Aug 27, 2020.

1. 72'z'steve

72'z'steve Veteran Member

Well,I went for my jacket at 2 a.m. in the dark,turned the light on and saw Shasta the tonkinese sitting on the post of the bannister like an owl [mind you this was the dark] I was able to snap a pic before she took off,don't know what that cat gets out of sitting on the fridge/bannister and high places in the dark???No Mice in the house-just startles the crap out of you!! Later Steve!!

Attached Files:

2. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

Mine do strange things at night also. I can get up at 3 am to answer mother natures call and Darby, my 8 yr old female, is sitting on the bathroom counter as if waiting for me.

3. 72'z'steve

I guess that's why they sleep all day!!!!! I get the 10 pm "road race" around the house ripping thru the first floor,up the stairs to the second,then back down.Every throw rug is kicked about.One chases the other up then they switch roles and the chaser becomes the chasee' thank fully no fighting only a bit of tail fuzzing and sideways hopping from the tonkinese-AMAZING how big she can fuzz that tail!! Later Steve!!

Zstar likes this.
  4. sal70ss

sal70ss Veteran Member

5. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

6. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

^^^^Rascal is saying, "that's it, go to sleep, don't mind me, heh, heh, heh..."

72'z'steve and muscl car like this.
  7. 1978 Z/28

1978 Z/28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Our cat Cleo will steal your place when you get up, like the song Simon & Garfunkel Cecilia "when I come back to bed someone has taken my place. The add about the cat running for the sound of the bag is true, when ever we want Cleo in we just shake the bag she comes running.
    20201024_221033.jpg 20201024_221048.jpg 20201024_221113.jpg 20201024_221121.jpg

8. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I did. Makes me want to move up north. Enjoy.

9. Da-bigguy

Da-bigguy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Ha ha!!!! Awesome videos! I particularly love the bit at 2:09 where the German Shepard whomps the kitty's head into the snow!!

carr911 and Zstar like this.
  10. 72'z'steve

That video is great!! Each year Slinky darts out into the patio and into the first snow-he puts the brakes on wipes out and runs right back in then does the wet foot dances which is funny in its own right.Saturday was 27 degrees in the morning I was out in the barn working came back to the house to see him outside with one of the dogs sweaters on--REALLY! Wifey said she didn't want him to catch a cold-YIKES I told her the other cats are going to make fun of him.I took a pic Need to load it and fight windows 10 to find it then I'll share it-Later Steve!!

Zstar likes this.