Are you in Northeast Ohio????

tskills10

Veteran Member
Dec 1, 2007
painesville, OH
I was at a show in Mentor a couple of weeks ago. This is a pretty good size show. There was maybe a dozen 2nd Camaros. And the guys that I talked to, nobody was on this site. So my question is, who here claims to be from Northeast Ohio?

tlongwel

Veteran Member
Jul 11, 2012
Ohio
I am, Mentor is about an hour from me. I never seem to see hardly any 2nd gens at shows a little closer to me. Too bad my car is not anywhere near good enough shape for a car show lol

marksbluez

Nov 12, 2006
ohio
I am just south of Akron, there were quite a few 2nd gens at the Northeastern
Ohio Camaro Clubs show at Summit Racing. There were a few guys from Nasty Z there.

Last edited:

ATM

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Morris, Illinois
We have a gigantic car show every month here, I have never spoken to anyone with a second gen that even knows of this site except for Scott.

tskills10

Veteran Member
Dec 1, 2007
painesville, OH
tlongwel said:
I am, Mentor is about an hour from me. I never seem to see hardly any 2nd gens at shows a little closer to me. Too bad my car is not anywhere near good enough shape for a car show lol

I would'nt have thought mine was show worthy either, but have been surprised at the attention that she gets when I have her at different shows.

tlongwel "I am just south of Akron, there were quite a few 2nd gens at the Northeastern
Ohio Camaro Clubs show at Summit Racing. There were a few guys from Nasty Z there. "

I would've liked to been there but had to work. I haven't driven that far with mine as of yet. Stay fairly close to home. The wife's back doesn't do well sitting in the camaro for long trips.