Are you in Northeast Ohio????

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by tskills10, Sep 13, 2013.

1. tskills10

tskills10 Veteran Member

I was at a show in Mentor a couple of weeks ago. This is a pretty good size show. There was maybe a dozen 2nd Camaros. And the guys that I talked to, nobody was on this site. So my question is, who here claims to be from Northeast Ohio?

2. tlongwel

tlongwel Veteran Member

I am, Mentor is about an hour from me. I never seem to see hardly any 2nd gens at shows a little closer to me. Too bad my car is not anywhere near good enough shape for a car show lol

3. marksbluez

marksbluez Member

I am just south of Akron, there were quite a few 2nd gens at the Northeastern
    Ohio Camaro Clubs show at Summit Racing. There were a few guys from Nasty Z there.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  4. ATM

ATM Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

We have a gigantic car show every month here, I have never spoken to anyone with a second gen that even knows of this site except for Scott.

5. tskills10

tskills10 Veteran Member

I would'nt have thought mine was show worthy either, but have been surprised at the attention that she gets when I have her at different shows.

tlongwel "I am just south of Akron, there were quite a few 2nd gens at the Northeastern
    Ohio Camaro Clubs show at Summit Racing. There were a few guys from Nasty Z there. "

I would've liked to been there but had to work. I haven't driven that far with mine as of yet. Stay fairly close to home. The wife's back doesn't do well sitting in the camaro for long trips.

6. tskills10

tskills10 Veteran Member

What , isn't there anybody on here in the area of Northeast Ohio, lake, ashtabula or geauga counties???