August 11th NastyZ28.com BBQ!!!

Discussion in 'New York Regional' started by 79BlueSC, Jul 25, 2007.

1. 79BlueSC

79BlueSC Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Alright Guys it is time to try and get together our BBQ for this year. Last year we had one planned out but we got rained on twice and well nothing else happened after that, so lets hope we can have some awesome weather and a great turn out of people (friends and family)! This is going to be made a family event so everyone can feel free to pack up the camaro with the wife and kids and head over for some good food, tossing a football around maybe some basketball and some music. Now the specifics, it would be nice if everyone coming would be able to contribute in someway by bringing some sort of BBQ necessities. This will allow us to even out the cost and not put the burden on any one person or group of people. I would like to open this up to all members that feel they would like to make the trip either in Eastern PA, Northern NJ, upstate NY, Long Island and NYC guys, as well as Western CT. Its really not a far drive from those areas so lets see what we can get!

Place: James Baird State Park in LaGrange NY off of Taconic State Parkway

Time: 11:00am (I will be there earlier)

Please post up here any questions you have along with if you are planning on coming, what you would like to bring that has not already been taken, and the amount of people you will be bringing with you (the camaro is already assumed but we'll still allow you even without it). Please show this link to all of the guys you can think of that would be within the driving area of this BBQ it would be nice to have a big gathering towards the end of the cruising season and maybe making it an annual event!

Members - Number of people with them (Items being brought)

79BlueSC - 1 (Soda's, Water, Gatorade)
    Mcrrt - 4 (Hamburgers, Hot Dogs)
    1WildZ - 1 (Plates, Napkins, Silverware)
    XxWickedZ28xX - 1 (Chips, Pretzels, Hamburger Buns, Hot Dog Buns)
    Wouldabin - 2 ( Charcol & Lighter Fluid; Mustard & Ketchup)
    yoyo74 - 3 ( )
    OnerealZ - 1 ( )

Last edited: Aug 9, 2007
  2. Wouldabin

Wouldabin Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Hey Eric... What a coincidence. I will be up in Westchester with my Camaro that Friday (bringing it up from my parents house on Long Island to show and tell some people at work). So, you can count me in if the weather is nice. Let me know what you need me to bring, and I will bring it. I will bring at least one person with me also.

3. XxWickedz28xX

XxWickedz28xX Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Eric, I might be flying solo that day, wifey has to work, and the kid will be at grandmas. Put me down for chips, pretzels and the buns for the dogs and burgers.

4. 79BlueSC

Dave that would be awesome if you were able to make it. I've been dieing to check out that camaro and meet you! I hope you can make it and we'll see what is needed after everyone signs up.

Bill flying solo is always good sometimes also. I got you down for chips and the buns you should probably coordinate that with Mike to see how many burgers and dogs he is buying.

5. Lammy

Lammy Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

I'll try and be there.

should I trailer the camaro, assorted parts and the tool box ;)

6. 79BlueSC

Hope you can make it Lammy just post up when it gets closer so we know if we can count you in and so people know how much stuff to bring.

I believe they have truck and trailer parking :)

7. Wouldabin

Wouldabin Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Steve.. Leigh.. Jose...Sean... anyone else from LI?? I'll already be half way up there, but I can meet you guys en route and follow you guys back to LI afterwards.

8. 1WILDZ

1WILDZ Veteran Member

I'll bring the Sirius boom box!

9. XxWickedz28xX

XxWickedz28xX Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Great idea Doug...Ive been meaning to buy the boombox for my sirius unit also. How is the sound sout of those things Doug?

10. 1WILDZ

1WILDZ Veteran Member