Autocrossing

Discussion in 'Nebraska Camaro Club' started by Travisty, Dec 12, 2000.

1. Travisty

Travisty Veteran Member

I'm mostly posting this because that little light hasn't lit up in forever and I was getting depressed [​IMG] but while I'm at it I may as well ask a little question. Does anyone around here go to the autocross events in Omaha? I don't get to go to a lot of them since I get back to Omaha two or three events after the season starts and have to leave again before the season ends. I've seen a few 2nd gens out there and it'd be cool if I knew that their drivers are SGCOG members!

<><
    Travis

2. yellowcamaro

yellowcamaro Veteran Member

Never been to it. I am more of a straight line racing fan.

3. SCCAz28

SCCAz28 Veteran Member

4. Travisty

Travisty Veteran Member

Yep, been there,got it bookmarked. My best friend has a picture on that site of him driving his RX-7. I was wondering if I should be looking for anyone's camaro when I get back out ther for the summer.

The straight line thing is fun too. I'm hoping to make it out to Scribner sometime this summer to baseline my car bone stock (229 [​IMG]) to caompare it to the new 350 or 383 I'll be getting down the road! Later.

<><
    Travis

5. 81autocrosser

81autocrosser New Member

I try not to miss an event . but i don't always drive my camaro, i just got it back together for the last few events

6. Travisty

Travisty Veteran Member

Sweet. What year and color is your Camaro? I drive a brown Camaro. It's not very hard to pick out since it's like the slowest car out there! [​IMG]

<><
    Travis

7. 81autocrosser

81autocrosser New Member

its an 81, light blue, 350 ci, L82 cam. I'm still trying to work out a good suspension set up. You can see it nrscca site, under photos for solo points event #5 . I hope to have it out all next season.

8. Travisty

Travisty Veteran Member

Cool, I have that picture on my computer. It's just about the only 2nd gen pic they have on the site right now. Hope I see your car this summer I'll be their with my Camaro every time if possible.

<><
    Travis