Bad driving on the way home yesterday

FreedomPenguin

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Dayton, Ohio
cincinatti is like that, its so weird having 2 lane roads, but half of the lanes are literally parking spots infront of the houses. it blows my mind. I dont drive through it anymore.

carhead22000

oldblue
Sep 5, 2011
canada
Its been my attitude with 30 plus years of professional driving ,People with will do the stupidest things on the road . Not paying attention is one of them.
36 here.i have seen so much...best one ever was....driving along a famous trail,guy jumps out in front of my truck..i was lucky not to hit him. His wife is setting up a tripod and camera under a deer crossing sign.(he says do you have any idea what time the deer will be crossing?)stunned, I look at my watch and say, should be anytime now!!!see ya Dave.

Zspoiler

Veteran Member
May 6, 2012
Federal Way, Washington
I have seen and felt all sorts of things on the road .Like I was driving a box truck with a lift gate .And I was sitting at a traffic light .And some woman in an S-10 Blazer like the video ran in back of it and totaled the front end of her S-10 .And the way truck are built to back into loading dock. It built like a tank .It just scratched the paint .And to make matter worse for the woman .Low and behold there was a policeman right behind her .I just filled out an accident report .And took some pictures then finished my route .The woman got a ticket along with the tow bill .

Zstar

Veteran Member
Mar 23, 2014
Ocala, Florida
I've got a good one. When I was working in Miami, I was north bound on I95 on a Friday afternoon in summer. Traffic was stop and go and my ac had crapped out. Moved up, stopped, and got rear ended by a Florida State Trooper in a foxbody marked Mustang. Got over to the side and looked. Dimple on my bumper, he caved in the front of his Mustang. He gets out and says "oh no, this is the second one in a month". He had to get towed. I drove home.

Patstuff28

Veteran Member
Aug 23, 2020
My buddy was driving home from work in his Chevy 1/2 ton. He felt the truck shake a bit at the red light and looked in his rear view mirror to see some guy in a Chevy Cavalier bumped him. He got out to look for damage. None on his truck, but the Cavalier impaled itself on his trailer hitch and burst the radiator. My buddy did the guy a favour and resumed his drive like nothing happened.