So I got a chance to test a coupe of BBC heads and the extra work I did on my old 781's really surprised me. Now these heads are the 1st set of BBC heads I ever did and while they did flow pretty decent last time (1989 test) the engine I used them on in the late 90's just never made a lot of power, so after I broke a valve guide I got that fixed and had new bronze liners in them. The last guy who did the cut the heads for new 2.19 and 1.88's did a horrible job (chattered seats) so I redid that my self with my own 3 angle set job and here are the new results, how did I do? Intake flow, bad port 0.100 76cfm 0.200 141cfm 0.300 215cfm 0.400 271cfm 0.500 296cfm 0.600 308 cfm N/A Exhaust flow, No Pipe 0.100 65cfm 0.200 116cfm 0.300 158cfm 0.400 189cfm 0.500 209cfm 0.600 226cfm 0.650 234cfm 0.700 240cfm Now the bench operator was saying that if I did not use the burr finish my intake would have been 317 or a little higher with a smoother surface, but I am happy with this over all. Should be able to make over 600hp with these heads and I am not done with them. I will put a narrower seat on these and back cut the intake valves to get the low lift flow numbers higher. I will have a 468 to teat these on next year. My Peanut Port heads were pretty close to these except for those heads were all done on the intake side by .550 lift, which I expected.