Been a Long time!

ZYAL8R

Veteran Member
Jan 25, 2004
morgantown Kentucky
Been a long time since I have posted anything on here, use to be on here all the time. Figured I would post some current pictures of the car and the projects that I completed over the winter. Installed Year One 1 piece door panels, wrapped them in leather and added some small arm rest pads. Got the valve covers Hydro dipped and added some Later model Z28 rear flairs. Also fabricated a plate for the window and nitrous switches out of Carbon fiber and mounted it in the center console

door1.jpg
door2.jpg

console1.jpg
valve covers.jpg

Motor.jpg
motor2.jpg

side.jpg
side2.jpg

Attachments

• inerior.jpg
    inerior.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 30

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Your "Office" looks great! I have cheapo Scat ProCar front seats so I am real jealous of yours.
It looks so damn mean now but have you considered a mini tub? It would give you some welcome traction and look killer too.

ZYAL8R

Veteran Member
Jan 25, 2004
morgantown Kentucky
Your "Office" looks great! I have cheapo Scat ProCar front seats so I am real jealous of yours.
It looks so damn mean now but have you considered a mini tub? It would give you some welcome traction and look killer too.
I plan on doing full air ride suspension with a 4 link later this year, mini tub will probably happen then.

Latest posts