Best Places to Live in the US

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by 91chevywt, Jul 5, 2011.

1. DevelsDaughter

DevelsDaughter Veteran Member

I live in the Blueberry capital of the WORLd..How cool is that.lol.And voted freindliest town in Jersey a few years ago..lolol..
    Hamonton,nj.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  2. Todd80Z28

Todd80Z28 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Is that kinda like winning coldest town in Hell?:D:D

I'm starting to toy with the idea of a move, but I think I just need a different house that I actually like.:)

3. DevelsDaughter

DevelsDaughter Veteran Member

Yeah, pretty much..I hate this state.I wasn't born to live in this hellhole.Was nice upto about the mid-90's,when all the penpushers from Smellidelpihia moved east, and the Snobs with the NY accent migrated further south than TomsRiver..
    Hunting=Obscene coin for liscence
    Atv's=NONO,even on private property in some places..
    Taxes,dont even go there...

I'd like a little house in the mountains of W.V or Kentucky..

4. John Wright

John Wright Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I like Central Virginia...been here for 46 years, so I'm kind of biased. Beach is a few hours East, the Mountains are a few minutes drive North or West, and we have weather that consists of 4 seasons throughout the year for the most part.

5. Mike N

Mike N Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Western NY is nice, just stay out of Monroe County because of it's outrageous property taxes.

6. blackZ28

blackZ28 Veteran Member

Stay far away from IL.. Chicago is over 6 hours away and we still have to deal with its B.S down here:confused: IL is corrupt,broke,tax everything,very gun unfriendly.Thought about FL but the heat and jobs is a deterrent, I might just hop the river and go southern MO and in MO the population is spread so the the big citys cant just run everything..though they do have vehicle inspections and personal property tax:( I'll have to watch this thread..

7. 79powershifter

79powershifter Veteran Member

Detroit is Beautiful this time of the year ! And you can carry all the weapons you want. Ummm well you should carry all the weapons you can ! Houses are dirt cheap. The only problem is you have to buy the only house on the block that has'nt been set ablaze. I have an extra AK 47 I'll sell you really cheap ! Theres a few Job openings for Tail Gunners on the back of Colt 45 Beer Trucks. I myself am a Tail Gunner on the back of a Miller High Life Truck. The pay is a little better than what the Colt 45 Tail Gunners are getting.

8. K5JMP

K5JMP Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

^^ lol'z...:D

9. Chiefs75

Chiefs75 Veteran Member

South Dakota has no state income tax as well. I grew up there in the Northeast corner of the state. Grew up around the lakes, lots of fishing and hunting outdoor type stuff to do. Depending on who you ask, doesnt have much of anything else. The summer months are great. Its the other ones that I didnt like. I hate freezing and being cold. Being stationed at Ft Benning and Ft Campbell have spoiled me. I was just home, the parents just bought a house out in Hot Springs, nice smaller town.

All depends on what you consider important and what your expectations are.

10. vegas1974z28

vegas1974z28 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

WHoa.......Las vegas has NO income Tax, 10 months of awesome weather,2 months of hot weather, there is a race track here, property is DIRT CHEAP

AND...we have hookers..well 30 min away