BorgWarner "Bullseye" S472 turbo

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by newschool72, Jul 14, 2016.

1. newschool72

newschool72 Veteran Member

Guys, I'm selling my Bullseyepower S472 to go bigger on my 6.2 LS. The Turbo has a 72mm compressor wheel / 83mm turbine, comes with 2 turbine housings (1.25 and .90 ARs ). Bullseye upgraded the turbo to "Street Billet" specs by installing their billet compressor wheel. It was also upgraded to a polished race cover as well. The turbo is good for a little over 1000HP on the right combo. Iconel turbine wheel.
    All together, this turbo and extra housing would cost close to 2000.00 new. I'm asking 900.00 shipped in the continental U.S.

It is in near new condition with NO up and down play in the wheel and VERY MINIMAL in/out play. Bullseye precision at a stock BorgWarner price ! I can send pics on request. Thanks for looking.

2. newschool72

PRICE DROP......800 TYD CUS That's a steal on a near new 1700.00 turbo with a spare turbine housing. I'm just tired of chasing it around on here to sell it. My loss is your gain.....Thanks

3. newschool72

Still have this turbo. Mechanically, its as good as new. Cosmetically, its in great shape ! Anyone wanting to force induct an SBC or small LS (4.8, 5.3, 5.7), this would be a hard turbo to beat. It is capable of 1000+HP, but would be just as happy on a low boost SBC 350 for a 150+ HP kick in the pants at 6 or 7 lbs.

4. newschool72

sold !!!!