Brake and Fuel Lines

Discussion in 'Suspension, Steering, Brake & Wheel Topics' started by masck1, Jul 27, 2020.

1. masck1

masck1 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Anyone have recommendations on who to purchase brake and fuel lines from, either Inline, Classic tube right stuff etc

2. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

I would bend your own. Inline tube is who I would go to, but I hate shipping bends.

3. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

about $100 - 150 in tools and do it yourself. Thats good stuff.... or $30 for cheap 1 time use stuff...

4. restore-z28

restore-z28 Veteran Member

I use InLine Tube as their stuff seems to fit and look great.

5. Zee

Zee Veteran Member

I would go with Classic Tube and here is why. I recently needed to replace my 1/4" front to rear line with a 3/16" line to match my Wilwood prop valve as there were no adapters I could find that would work for me and not look hacky. I contacted all of the tubing places for a replacement line and nobody makes one in 3/16. I emailed all of them and Classic tube was the only company that offered to CNC bend a copy of their 1/4" line in 3/16" mild steel and leave 12" of line for me to run it to where I needed it for the prop valve. The cost was actually less than the SS line that I was replacing and they got it out to me in less than a week and the fit was very good. Great service in my book.