Brandex Automotive Auctions(FREE!!!)

Horsepower

Veteran Member
Sep 10, 1999
Deer Park, Tx. USA
ATENTION FELLOW GEARHEADS!!

Brandex Automotive Auctions is now ready for business!
Come one, come all to the (soon to be)greatest automotive auction house on the net, the one that will soon leave you wondering, "whoBay?"
Don't waste any time getting in on the ground floor of this up and comming internet wonder!

Now I know what you're thinking. "No one is going to see my stuff. It'll just be a waste of money".
But wait!!! For a limited time only, Brandex Automotive Auctions ( www.brandexperformance.com/auction/XcAPViewInCat.asp?ID=1 ), and parent company Brandex Auctions( www.brandexperformance.com/auction ) will be absolutly FREE!!!!!!!
That's right friends, no listing fees, no closing fees, no atm fees and no fee fees!

This means you can try out Brandex (Automotive) Auctions RISK FREE! But only for a limited time!!

The preceding advertisement was paied for by the sponcer

------------------
Brandex Performance Warehouse
www.brandexperformance.com
www.brandexperformance.com/auction

PONYEATER

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 1999
Arlington, WA
How many forumns are you going to post this in? Come on Branden, this isn't going to get you more exposure. It looks like SPAM to me and should be limited like any other post.
I'm not trying to rain on your biz just telling you how I see it.

Mike,
I'm starting to think its about time for that sponosr forumn. So we can have a place to post things like this and group purchases.

------------------
Arron Spitzer
Sales Rep.
Musclecar Technologies LLC
Honest Answers.........LOW PRICES!

MadMike

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 1999
Dawsonville Georgia
To
The

forces the reply back into view and possible discussion. As you can see, replies that don't get discussion fall off the end of the display and are forgotten. This reply is now at the top again cause I just replied.

Publicize your auction place and your cool deals in this location, not in the swapmeet or BS sections. It'll be recieved better if people see it once, rather than 25 times.

rscamaro73

Administrator
Staff member
How many folks are on your site so far ?

I might put some stuff on there.
wink.gif