Budget Build Twin Turbo LT1

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by hoppin5478, Aug 5, 2015.

1. dcozzi

dcozzi Veteran Member

Sorry to hear you are selling it but, sounds like a new chapter will be starting so, hopefully, not as painful as it could be.

2. NeoNeuro

NeoNeuro Veteran Member

Wow. Hate to see it go, but I understand. Been following your build it seems like forever. Stole a lot of ideas from you. ;) I hope you get a good price and find another one to play with soon. Good luck!

3. hoppin5478

hoppin5478 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Thanks guys, dont worry I'll be back and with more ideas and with a little more experience. I appreciate everyone on the site and all the encouragement and feedback I've gotten, thank you and I'll still be around as I get situated for the next project!

Well I officially sold it and couldnt have been to a nicer couple. They are huge car people and seemed to appreciate the car a lot which made me proud, especially considering the awesome cars they owned already. It's on it's way road tripping to the Dallas area now. You guys out in that area may see it pop up as the owners plan to drive it regularly. I'm happy with the journey and looking forward to the next one. :)