Build Sheet Reproduction

Canadian Barton

Veteran Member
Jul 20, 2015
Alberta
I found what was left of my build sheets, one under the drivers seat and the other above the fuel tank. Neither are in great shape but between the two I think I can gather most information. I'm wondering if anyone has a template to reproduce the build sheet (maybe an excel sheet) or if there are companies around that could recreate one.

IMG_4652.jpg
IMG_4647.jpg

Gary S

Administrator
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 14, 1999
Bismarck, North Dakota
Your beat up original sheets are worth far more than anything you can get reprinted. Originals have no mistakes on them. That can rarely be said for reproductions so which one do you think is more believable?

Z28Newfie

Mar 28, 2021
Kemptville, Ont
As Mallard mentioned. Contact the GM Canada Heritage guy for a historic package on your vehicle. I got it last year and am always referring to it. Contact [email protected]

Canadian Barton

Veteran Member
Jul 20, 2015
Alberta
Your beat up original sheets are worth far more than anything you can get reprinted. Originals have no mistakes on them. That can rarely be said for reproductions so which one do you think is more believable?
Yes, the intent is keeping the beat up originals with the car along with a "cleaned up" version. I did have the package from gm canada for my 78, not sure why I didn't just think of that in the first place.

Latest posts