Buyer Beware of Modern Classic Interiors (MCI) from Indiana

Discussion in 'Interior Restoration' started by GreenMachineRS, Jan 23, 2019.

1. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

Thanks SS, this is great information. I did email them awhile back and said that I do consider this mail fraud and that I would be proceeding if they didn't provide a shipping number by 12/21/18. I'm going to go the route you've suggested and will keep posting. I did see them on Ebay so that's another route to start claiming fraud to EBay, this is such BS.......

2. 1971CamaroGuy

1971CamaroGuy LS Swapped 1971 Camaro

Blows my mind they haven't replied to you or shipped the stuff, yet they have created eBay accounts and still selling away and ignoring you, it's not right

3. gary bickel

gary bickel Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I had to deal with this slime ball to but I got my stuff. I have a set of those door panels I didnt use on my car I will sell cheap. Call me 8178323217 Gary

4. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

Thanks Gary, I appreciate it. I'm going to run this to ground with these guys first. I have a buddy resto modding his 72 Z, and will let him know about the panels you have, maybe something can be worked out, who knows. I'm at 9419200421 if you want to shoot me a text reminder.
    thanks!

5. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

Got the complaint filed with the Indiana Attorney General Consumer Complaint Department.

Office of the Attorney General Case # 11533582,

Thank you for submitting your complaint against Modern Classics Interiors. It has been received by the Consumer Protection Division. You will be notified in approximately 10-14 working days of how our office will proceed with your complaint.

Thank you,
    Office of the Indiana Attorney General
    [​IMG]

6. GreenMachineRS

GreenMachineRS Member

Next comes the mail fraud case if I don't get this resolved to my satisfaction in short order

7. gary bickel

gary bickel Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Good for you hope it works. I had to get privite dick after him but I also got help from visa and got my money back after he had sent the console.so I was holding his money and he wanted it. I do still have the door panels if your friend is interested they are pretty nice just need leather covering. Gary