fuel: gas
odometer: 14500
paint color: red
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: coupe

safety tips

Immaculate 1991 dark red metallic (just 1300 corvettes made in that color in 1991) 6 speed corvette coupe with less that 15,000 miles. Custom pin striping and glass etching. Many chrome pieces under hood. Clear and painted tops. Flawless black interior, recent service, runs great with no issues, AC blows cold. Just a beautiful car. Asking $12,900 or best offer.

CasperCasper

Veteran Member
Aug 11, 2015
Id say the price is fair too because of km's, but those cars are very hard to resell, at least in my neck of the woods. I had a mint one with 120kms, convertible and z06 wheels and it was near impossible to flog.

LayZ

Veteran Member
Jun 9, 1999
NJ. US
I loved my 86 with the alum heads! I would have bought another one in a second. Only thing that bothered me was the digital dash going out, I had to smack the dash just right to get it back on. Stunk driving at night and poof dash gone. They have that bad rep with other vette owners. They sort of moved over to where the C3 was and the C5 is the new whipping boy. Has the LT1 in it and the California top is worth it alone. I remember that parts where not cheap for them.

Lowend

Administrator. .a car, a man, a maraca.
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 25, 1999
San Jose, CA, USA
I would never own anything with a LT1
'91 was the last year for the L98

Kelly Blue Book puts the value at ~ $7000 however I seriously doubt you will find another one of these with this few miles on it - which makes it a seller's market.
Personally - for that price, I'd pass.
For less than $12K, you can get an early C5 Corvette, which is vastly superior in every way

Last edited:

smace

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Aug 17, 2008
Ocala, Florida
The miles are right and the seller is realistic for a c4. If you want one it is worth it but they are hard to sell. Especially since c5 have come down some much in price. Looks like a nice car

'91 was the last year for the L98

Kelly Blue Book puts the value at ~ $7000 however I seriously doubt you will find another one of these with this few miles on it - which makes it a seller's market.
Personally - for that price, I'd pass.
For less than $12K, you can get an early C5 Corvette, which is vastly superior in every way
You're right about that , plus a C5 probably rides better . I've heard C4s are harsh riding. Never been in one though .

Latest posts