Car cover recommendation?

muscl car

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
Gallatin Tennessee
My Camaro is kept in my garage and I use a inexpensive Budge car cover I got from Autozone 15 years ago . It keeps the dust off the car plus when the garage door is open keeps curious people from knowing what's under the car cover

wdstamper

Veteran Member
May 17, 2014
Florida
I use one from Eastwood. It was about $100.00. So far I’m happy. Reviews were good as well. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• 4858FE88-F2E5-40F2-A39F-926BB980D1A9.jpeg
    4858FE88-F2E5-40F2-A39F-926BB980D1A9.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 21

playpopo

Aug 8, 2022
I am in the market for 3 (yes 3) car covers. Long story, but my better half decided to surprise me and wash all my car covers. Needless to say they didn't do well in the commercial dryer, and are no longer car covers.......

So I need 3 indoor only covers. These things have climbed into the stratosphere on cost lately - is there something light duty and affordable, but still good fit? Looking for first hand recommendations. I'd prefer tan with a soft flannel inside. Dont want to spend over $200 each though
For indoor ill recommend a satin cover. Satin covers are the softest car cover you can get. This will never damage the paint. I only use satin for all covers i use indoor. I am very satisfied. Also make sure the company has been selling covers for long enough in case you need to get it replace.

Last edited: