Car Jackings out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMTZ28

Veteran Member
Mar 29, 2015
Abq. nm
there are too many people out there that should not own guns.simple.your not allowed to carry a gun where i live and life is fine.when someone pisses you off a good old fashoned punch in the mouth works fine.its simple if you make guns easy to get,the wrong people will use them in wrong ways.i really dont no what the answer is,but something needs to be done.and fast.
Only problem is when they disarm the last of us, there is no need for the governments to care what you think anymore.

mrfleet12

Veteran Member
Aug 8, 2014
West of Chicago IL
Just my view, if you come to steal my car, it's yours, it's insured. If you intend harm on me or mine, I will push back. I don't carry a weapon but I am a registered owner.
You step foot on our property with bad intent, I'll take action for sure and deal with the consequences.
The US is bowing down to this cancel culture BS, everyone gets a trophy and no punishment for doing something illegal. Look back when we were younger, none of this crap existed and there were weapons available then.
What changed?
The culture, that's what's changed and is the problem. The current US administration is one of the key drivers of our culture issues, just my opinion.
If they outlaw specific weapon types, I guess I'll be an outlaw, I won't just hand mine over.

danbrennan

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 13, 1999
Brighton, MI
there are too many people out there that should not own guns.simple.your not allowed to carry a gun where i live and life is fine.when someone pisses you off a good old fashoned punch in the mouth works fine.its simple if you make guns easy to get,the wrong people will use them in wrong ways.i really dont no what the answer is,but something needs to be done.and fast.
From https://crime-data-explorer.app.cloud.gov/pages/explorer/crime/shr ,

1654275650243.png

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
The Politically Correct World Generation F up this World. In schools now, everyone is a winner. What a great setup for failure in life.

Last edited:

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
Autotrader is no longer safe to sell. A guy was selling his SUV and took a potential buyer for a spin. The buyer asked if he could take a turn driving. The owner said sure. As soon as the owner walked around the vehicle to the passenger side, the buyer slid in the drivers seat and took off.

Status
Not open for further replies.