Car Show Sept. 3rd In Vegas

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by '73 Z-28, Aug 4, 2005.

1. '73 Z-28

'73 Z-28 Veteran Member

North West Muscle Car Association will be holding there 2nd Annual Car Show in Vegas this year. I cordially invite anyone, especially in the South West, to attend this event. All procedes from the show and Charity Raffle go to Charity. Half to "The Make A Wish Foundation" and half to "Toys 4 Tots".

NORTH WEST MUSCLE CAR ASSOCIATION is hosting its 2nd Annual car show.

RULES/DETAILS
    1. AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS ONLY.....

2. NO TRAILER CARS, CARS MUST BE DRIVEN TO THE SHOW.

3. BUILD UP, RESTORED, AND PROJECT CARS ARE WELCOME.

4. CAR SHOW IS SPONSORD BY AUTOZONE

5. PRIZES/TROPHIES WILL BE HANDED OUT BY AUTOZONE AND OTHER AGENCIES AFFILIATED WITHT THE CAR CLUB.

6. FREE FOOD AND DRINKS.

7. COST OF ENTRY IS $10, WITHIN 1 WEEK OUT COST JUMPS TO $20, AND FREE TO CLUB MEMBERS.

8. CAR SHOW DATE IS SEPT. 3 2005

9. SHOW TIME IS 11AM PREP. TIME, AND 12-4 SHOW TIME.

10. LOCATION IS AUTOZONE, 6770 SKY POINTE DR. #515-0978
    NEAR US 95 AND I-215 NEAR TARGET.

11. WE WILL HAVE A MEET TIME AT SONIC OUR REGULAR MEETING LOCATION AND CRUISE TO AUTOZONE THE MORNING OF THE CAR SHOW. TIME WILL BE 1000 SHOW TIME AND 1030 ROLL TIME.

12. ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK. PLEASE ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE CAR SHOW. WE WILL NEED YOUR NAME, Phone# AND CAR INFO.

Please email me at [email protected] or visit www.nwmca.org for more info and to register.

Larry V.P. North West Muscle Car Association

------------------
    Just think, if I don't talk I can't piss people off, what fun would that be.