Car shows?

mnz28

Veteran Member
Apr 3, 2004
wi
Stopped by a local car show today. Saw a few neat cars but whats with all the newer cars being shown? Mainly corvettes,mustangs and charger/ challenger type cars?

SPG

Bumblebee Builder
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2018
Sacramento
easier to get approved for high interest rate loans on new cars than something thats 50 years old

Jodi

Veteran Member
May 22, 2019
Stopped by a local car show today. Saw a few neat cars but whats with all the newer cars being shown? Mainly corvettes,mustangs and charger/ challenger type cars?
New MUSCLEs needs some love too ;).

xten

Veteran Member
Sep 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
They do seem out of place. Especially at the one I was at today. It was the P.I.D.(Pittsburgh International Dragway) reunion. Old race cars, gassers, and a lot of tail dragger lead sleds and 60's-70's muscle and pony cars. To me the new cars didn't look right there. At least I got to see some guys I haven't seen in years.

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
I agree. And look under the hood and see that huge plastic cover on top of the engine.

mnz28

Veteran Member
Apr 3, 2004
wi
I do appreciate new performance cars. But if I want to look at them, I'll go to a new car dealer so I can sit in and test drive them.

I don't go to a car show to see cars I can buy new.

Agree with you for the first time ever. I want something i can modify and tinker with. I dont consider going to the bank for a loan working on a car.

351maverick

full time Ebay seller/hustler/car killer
Aug 11, 2010
erie, PA
that attitude SUCKS

I attend multiple cruise ins every week & it's to the point that the old guys' opinions are a joke

it's not the 1970s get over it or don't go