Carlisle 2001: Tons of Pics & My Expert (LMAO!!) Commentary

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by MikeM79, Jul 1, 2001.

1. MrAzzhat2U

MrAzzhat2U Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Well got home late sunday after some minor fuel problems.Was great to talk with the people we met from the board.Didn't win the big prize,but came home with a sponsor trophy for 2nd gen.
    [​IMG]

------------------
    -------------------------
    79Z(SUESZ)
    79Z Rough
    73Z RS/LT Really Rough
    91RS Daily Driver
    -------------------------

2. jb

jb Veteran Member

glad to see everyone made it home okay.hopefully mike got the air fixed before the ride back . hopefully one of these years everyone can have a get together there like the guys from chevytalk. Mad Mike you should of made the trip i would of been well worth it. i will definatly be going next year of course i go to carlise about 4 times a year i guess there is something good about living in Pa .

3. Zman

Zman Veteran Member

Looks like it was a great show! Obviously the weather was better than last year. Plan to be out there next year with the 96.
    The blue with black 72 Z belongs the Ken, the gentleman that got the model spoilers for us.

Hey Frank, you got any room in the shop for cars? What, with all the trophies you and Sue have been winning!!! LOL. Congradulations!!! [​IMG]

Mike, thanks for all the pics. Tracey agrees with you about the white or black 79-81's.

------------------
    Ray C
    73 Z28 4 speed
    96 Camaro V6 Auto
    http://www.zmanstoy.HOMESTEAD.COM/zpage1.html