Check out Jet Hot's Discounts&Payment plan

JetHot Coating

Oct 9, 2001
Bridgeport,PA
Jet Hot Coating is a high Temperature metalic ceramic that runs up to 1300 degrees.The standard finish is the sterling silver which has a "chrome like" finish.This coating will not discolor,chip,peel or flake off.It can also be cleaned with some aluminum polish.We also carry a flat black,blue or grey finish.Feel free to visit our web site( www.jet-hot.com ).

We are offering all members a 20% discount off out retail coating prices.We coat a lot of different parts.We coat headers,manifolds,intakes,exhaust systems,etc.We also coat a lot of suspesion parts too!Feel free to call me with any questions or a price quote.

We also sell Hooker,Dynomax,Flowtech and Hedman Husler headers.We sell these header for a very good price with the coating and shipped to your door.Feel free to contact me with any questions or just a quote.

We also understand how expensive racing can be.We are offering a 3 payment plan to all members.This means that if you send parts in for coating or bought headers from Jet Hot,you wouldn't have to pay in full.Instead,you could pay 1/3 on your credit card for 3 months.For example:your total with the shipping is $300,you would pay $100 each month.This is not set up though a bank,there aren't any forms to be filled out.If you have any questions about this plan,feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Chris Morris
1-800-432-3379 ext 110
e mail: [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Lowend (edited October 12, 2001).]

PONYEATER

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 1999
Arlington, WA
Great to see you here Chris, can you shoot me a e-mail on a set of supercomps coated for a 79 camaro with angle plug heads? thanks.

------------------
Arron Spitzer
Sales Rep.
Musclecar Technologies LLC
Honest Answers.........LOW PRICES!

Morkai

Veteran Member
May 8, 2001
Tifton, Ga USA
Pony, you read my mind!
smile.gif

I think the hooker part # is 2117

Let me know as well Chris...
Eric

------------------
Eric aka(Morkai)
'79 Z28, Silver, T-Tops, 388-roller, stroked & balanced

"186,000 miles a second, it's not just a good idea... it's the law."

Bob R

R.I.P 11/20/16
Staff member
Jan 6, 2000
Flower Mound, Texas
Gentleman and Ladies,

Jet Hot provides an excellent service.

I once had to pull my Cast Iron Manifolds off once a year and clean them up (Mostly Surface Rust). I have used the Exhaust Paint by Eastwood and I have also used the Paint from EMT (which by the way is superior to Eastwoods).

Now that Jet Hot has a Natural Cast Coating for Cast Iron Manifolds, I went with their service in January of this year. I am extremely happy with what they did and my Manifolds will never have to be touched again. (Yea!) Next I will be sending in my duplicate exhaust manifolds as well as the exhaust manifolds for my 71 Z28 for their treatment.

A Happy Customer,

Bob R

------------------
1973 Z28 Original Owner 6 Year Frame Off Restoration
1971 RS Z28 Frame Off Restoration in Progress
http://www.geocities.com/bobr73z28

JetHot Coating

Oct 9, 2001
Bridgeport,PA
<font face="Arial,Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by Morkai:
Pony, you read my mind!
smile.gif

I think the hooker part # is 2117

Let me know as well Chris...
Eric

</font>
Yes,the #2117 is for the 70-81 Camaro with the small block(straight or angle spark plugs.)We can offer these headers coated in&out with the sterling silver finish for $520 with the shipping.Let me know if there are any questions.
Thanks
Chris

70pars

Veteran Member
Oct 2, 2000
Birdsboro Pa. usa
I spent I belive it was $300.00 or so a few years ago to have my brand new hedmans coated and they rusted from ite in side out within a year the headers are fine just the coating looks like hell so i called the Bridgeport office (where i personily droped them off) and the guy told me there was nothing he could do and this was less than a year after they were coated so needless to say i was less than pleased with your company thank you

------------------
70 rs saved from the chusher when i was 14 years old owned for 10 years now .....how time goes

JetHot Coating

Oct 9, 2001
Bridgeport,PA
<font face="Arial,Verdana" size="2">Originally posted by 70pars:
I spent I belive it was $300.00 or so a few years ago to have my brand new hedmans coated and they rusted from ite in side out within a year the headers are fine just the coating looks like hell so i called the Bridgeport office (where i personily droped them off) and the guy told me there was nothing he could do and this was less than a year after they were coated so needless to say i was less than pleased with your company thank you

</font>

I would appreciate if you could give me a call at 1-800-432-3379 ext 110.I would like to know the whole story to see what happened,and to find out why we didn't cover the headers under warranty.
Thank You,
Chris Morris
Jet Hot Coating

Morkai

Veteran Member
May 8, 2001
Tifton, Ga USA
Chris, does hooker make a supercomp with 2" primaries and 4" or 3.5" collector to fit an 86 elcamino? If so what would they run coated? If not, how about the biggest primary..

------------------
Eric aka(Morkai)
'79 Z28, Silver, T-Tops, 388-roller, stroked & balanced

"186,000 miles a second, it's not just a good idea... it's the law."