Checking back in

JWZ28

Veteran Member
Feb 27, 2011
Alabama
Just checking back in to say hey. Been on a bit of a leave of absence the past few years. Had a kid, went through a career change, didn’t put a lot of time into the camaro (and none in the forum) but I’m finally getting back around to it. Good to be back.

PS: Did they happen to make a repop dash that’s worth a crap yet? I feel like that was supposed to be in the works before I disappeared..

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
Good to hear from a long lost member! :cool:

Which dash?
(I can't tell from your avatar if you're looking for a 78 or 79-81 dash.)

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
Just checking back in to say hey. Been on a bit of a leave of absence the past few years. Had a kid, went through a career change, didn’t put a lot of time into the camaro (and none in the forum) but I’m finally getting back around to it. Good to be back.

PS: Did they happen to make a repop dash that’s worth a crap yet? I feel like that was supposed to be in the works before I disappeared..
You were probably gone before I signed up, but welcome back anyways. If this spawns a dash thread, I'll be watching closely. My 81 needs one badly.

JWZ28

Veteran Member
Feb 27, 2011
Alabama
Which dash?
(I can't tell from your avatar if you're looking for a 78 or 79-81 dash.)

There was the OER (urethane) dash which I bought and am making due with right now, it leaves a lot to be desired in construction and fitment.

I seem to remember there being a discussion about an improved repop dash in the making. I can’t remember if it was another company (NPD maybe?) or if OER was improving upon theirs.

Mine is a 78