Cipher Auto Racing Seats

BamaRocker

Veteran Member
Nov 29, 2005
Meridianville, Alabama
Anyone use this before, i think i remember someone had used them. How do they fit, headroom, sliders, overall feel, etc.

do they offer lower seat brakets, to get the seat install height down.

I am really starting to like the look of these seats the more i look at other seats...

CPA1019 Black Cloth w/ Microsuede Insert & Grey Stitching Cipher Auto Racing Seats

Thanks.

CPA1019FSDBK-G_8.jpg

http://www.cipherauto.com/BRacing-Seatsb/Cipher-Auto-Racing-Seats/CPA1019-Series/CPA1019-Black-Cloth-W-Suede-Insert-Grey-Outer-Stitching-Cipher-Auto-Racing-Seats-Pair

BamaRocker

Veteran Member
Nov 29, 2005
Meridianville, Alabama
Thanks Orange

That is the thread i had seen, but is there anyone else with any experience with these seats.

Im just trying to get any feedback before I purchase this.

Thanks.

protour73

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 21, 2006
West of Chicago
BamaRocker said:
Thanks Orange

That is the thread i had seen, but is there anyone else with any experience with these seats.

Im just trying to get any feedback before I purchase this.

Thanks.
Bama, go over to pro-touring.com in the Iinterior Section, search for threads in there for others who have these seats.

You really can't beat the price

Lucky Rock

Jul 24, 2013
Huntersville NC
Just picked these seats up after looking over the threads.

However I did it thru Andy's Auto Sports .. they were 399.00 with Free shipping from Ciphers

Andy's with a 10% off were 335.00 with Shipping ...

80 Camaro mounting's from Cipher were the same price with the discount.

So in the end ..it was about $50.00 cheaper and are coming from directly from Cipher's warehouse.

Skip Fix

Veteran Member
Mar 21, 2007
Katy,Texas
So how is the height on them? My SCAT/Procars are about 1-2" taller than factory seats even with me taking out the 1.2" spacer under the rails.

Batman

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 13, 1999
Mission Viejo, CA, USA
More critically; how "tight" is the seat on your hips? Are those side seat bottom bolsters going to pinch? I had a set of something similar, and let's just say they were designed for someone who had the butt of a 12-year-old (or your average Japanese or Chinese teenager).

973800CamaroRs

Veteran Member
Nov 27, 2011
Frederick Maryland
Here are a few pics of mine. I think they are comfortable and so does my dad. Overall for the price I am very satisfied.

I am 5'5 and 125 pounds so most people are bigger than me, the seats have plenty of room around the bolsters to fit someone with a larger frame.

IMG_0043_zps73d3bbf4.jpg

IMG_0044_zpsda3a4907.jpg