A long overdue update. I finally got all of the mold compound so here is a minor update. Still trying to work out a few kinks. And here is where the problems started. I ordered rubber to rubber mold release and they sent me a different product. Never having used this product before I assumed that the product received was a substitute for what I ordered. As you can see from the mold its a solid block of silicone rubber now. You can barely see where the parting line is supposed to be so I used an extremely sharp knife to part the mold: Here is what the mold looks like once I finally got it apart: I talked to the company. They have amazing customer service. They are sending replacement mold compound as well as sending the correct rubber to rubber release compound that I had originally ordered.. Now I am playing around with the resin compounds trying to get a mold to cure and release properly. The black dye I have is super concentrated I need to get another container to separate the Part A compound in order to properly dilute the black dye. The goal is to be able to make smoke colored lenses right now thought with 1 drop of dye I have black lenses. Way too dark... On other news I have the tail light housings partially modified.