Colorado Forum

asphaltburner

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 11, 2003
Ault, CO USA
Yahoo! NOW I've got some reasonable moisture (for now, anyway)! We got the same, up here, nutchevy. Long, slow moderate rain throughout the afternoon and night.
Greening up,...
Good thing, because I heard, this AM, that the summer forecast is to be warmer and dryer than normal,...AGAIN. Mother Nature will 'turn off the water' at some point in June (as it always does, anymore), I just hope it's not soon!
All have a good one!

Jerry73Z28

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2017
Greeley, CO
Yard work - still rather new to me.
We decided to turn the 3' of the lawn next to the sidewalk into a flower and/or small bush bed.
I wore myself out last Sunday working on it. I think I need to find/borrow a tiller. That's just too much to do with a shovel.
Hoping we keep some of the cloudy days for a while. I can do without the sever thunderstorm/hail warnings, but I do like it when it cools off a bit.

asphaltburner

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 11, 2003
Ault, CO USA
I've resorted to flooding my plantings with my well water - only way I can keep this stuff alive, and continue to improve what was bare ground in my pastures. Flooding works really well, after NO spring moisture. Elms are taller that me, Rocky Mountain junipers are about chest height,...72+, all together! Over 3.5 acres,...I'm growing a small forest.
Nearly done with all that I can on the front end/doors of my '68 Mustang, prior to rear fender skins,...even to body-panel alignment. All is perfect - better than factory. Finishing up now, waiting in line for my frame/body man to have an opening in his schedule,...
RX-7 brake master reservoir seals are next,...as soon as I can finish with the Mustang! Then I need to get back to final Spider stuff - new dash/ oil press. gauge,...
Busy,...and hot, here! 102 F tomorrow! Buckle up for some heat dudes!