complete ls1 drop out motor for sale and a t56 with zero miles

Discussion in 'High Tech Retrofits' started by aggiez28, Jun 2, 2006.

1. aggiez28

aggiez28 New Member

i have a complete drop out ls1 from a 98 z28 that had frame damage. it has 22k on the clock. it is complete with all accessories, tb, starter, wiring harness, coil packs and all that. it ran strong when removed.

price for the complete dropout is $2500
    shipping will probably be comming from Houston as it will be gettign moved here soon.

I also have a t56 that has been rebuilt with upgraded synchros and blockerrings and shift fork. it has zero miles on it.
    $1200

if you buy the motor and the t56 ill knock off $200.

here is the only bad news. i dont have pics of it at this time. im sure noone would be suprised buy pics if i had them. it would look lik eevery other pull out ls1 lol
    but i know how it is buyign stuff online. its allways good to have pics, it makes people feel better.
    I can offer referances. and I have no problem in trying to make the deal as safe as possible.

I recomend paypal using a credit card. that way if anyone ever rips you off you can dispute the charge with paypal (they may not do anything) and the credit card company.
    I can accept paypal as long as you cover the 3% fee. its a small price to pay for the added protection IMO.

if your interested please email me at virtigo2@aol.com
    for some reason i dont allways get emails when i get a pm or someone replies to a thred here.\
    email is the best way to reach me.

on a side note i have a few other things for sale
    FAST 90mm intake $700
    vortech s trim for a lt1 f body $2500

thanks
    brook