Concerts

April81Z28

Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Eldersburg, MD, USA
1976 - Gary Wright, Peter Frampton and Yes at the RFK Stadium in Washington, DC. Outdoor concert...my boyfriend at the time and I went with his older sister and some of her friends. It was an eye-opening experience, lol!

350coupe

Veteran Member
Dec 15, 2004
Corvallis, Oregon
first concert was july of 2007 in San Diego, Projekt Revolution tour:

Linkin Park
My Chemical Romance
HIM
Placebo
Taking back Sunday
Madina Lake
and like 4 other bands that i didnt really care about...

firswt and best concert ive ever been too :)

K5JMP

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 19, 2006
MORTUORUM VENATOR - Z.R.T.
April81Z28 said:
1976 - Gary Wright, Peter Frampton and Yes at the RFK Stadium in Washington, DC. Outdoor concert...my boyfriend at the time and I went with his older sister and some of her friends. It was an eye-opening experience, lol!

my first was also 1976... Ted Nugent in Wichita Falls, TX...:crazy:

Javelin3o4

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 21, 2004
Concord, CA
I was never really into music enough to make me go to concerts. So my first one was in like 1999. But teh bands that played were, Filter, Bush, 311, Blink 182, Foo Fighters (but they cancelled)

Mountaineer

Veteran Member
Mar 6, 1999
Where Mountaineers are free
1970....Alice Cooper...WVU Coliseum, Morgantown WV (first ever act in the place)....Alice cut up live chickens on stage and sprayed the crowd with them...I was about 20 feet from the stage....stoned to the bone.

twozs

Veteran Member
Aug 5, 1999
hopewell jct ny
fog hat 1974 Shaefer music festival, i was 13 going on 14 that summer( a summer long series of mid list band from pop to rock to county artists in central park in wollman ice rink). we jump the fence behind the stage and got in for free. that was the beginning of a long summer of Shaefer music festival fence jumping concerts http://rateyourmusic.com/list/JohnBuckWLD/schaefer_music_festival_performers__wollman_skating_rink___central_park_ny_1968_1976
one.jpg

Last edited: