Considering Selling my 70 Z28

rode2nowhere

Veteran Member
Nov 26, 2002
tell city, indiana
I am 63, i can still et in and out of mine but a lot more slow. I have been thinking of selling my 76 too. I hardly ever drive it. Either that or pass it to my son when I croak. gorgeous car by the way. But at the same time you have to stay busy and do something after you retire.

Eaglefixer

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 25, 2002
Warner Robins, Ga
Well I've got into Bee keeping... that is Honey Bees and it keeps me going. I have 2 bad knees and bad right hip so getting up and down is very difficult and painful.

mallard

Veteran Member
Oct 3, 2013
SK, Canada
I’ve just turned 69 and am transitioning into retirement. No plans to sell the Camaro just yet as I still have a couple small fix up projects for it. If my good health continues I’ll be hanging onto it for a while yet.

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
I’ll be 68 this Month and will never sell my 70 4-speed Z28. I can get in and out of mine still with ease. I Downhill ski in the winter, cycle in the summer and WO 3x’s/wk and eat healthy and am not over weight. My 1 acre lot also keeps me busy along with cutting the 1/2 acre grass at my parents house with a push mover plus trim trees and bushes. Ya, you have to keep moving.

Zstar

Veteran Member
Mar 23, 2014
Ocala, Florida
^^^^^ Told my neighbor that 4 years ago right before he retired. Unfortunately his idea of moving was bending his rt elbow constantly. He's been diagnosed with throat, stomach, and liver cancer.