Considering Selling my 70 Z28

jet757f

Nov 21, 2019
Orange County, CA
This post is depressing me. I am 67 yrs old and have been looking at one of these for when I retire. I have knee and hip problems too but hoping that I can still have fun with one of these once I find it.

xten

Veteran Member
Sep 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
This post is depressing me. I am 67 yrs old and have been looking at one of these for when I retire. I have knee and hip problems too but hoping that I can still have fun with one of these once I find it.
I'm older than you, and both my Camaros are 4 speeds and they are still so much fun to drive. I have bad knees, hips, shoulders and a bunch of other stuff wrong. Only time it's no fun is in gridlock, but still worth it. Hope you find one soon. You will enjoy it.

jet757f

Nov 21, 2019
Orange County, CA
I'm older than you, and both my Camaros are 4 speeds and they are still so much fun to drive. I have bad knees, hips, shoulders and a bunch of other stuff wrong. Only time it's no fun is in gridlock, but still worth it. Hope you find one soon. You will enjoy it.

Yes the gridlock is what I think has contributed to my bad knees and hips. I commute to LAX from Orange County. The afternoon traffic jam seems to start a 1pm now. When I'm retired hopefully I can avoid it.

Lars_2Gen

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2017
Fullerton, CA
Yes the gridlock is what I think has contributed to my bad knees and hips. I commute to LAX from Orange County. The afternoon traffic jam seems to start a 1pm now. When I'm retired hopefully I can avoid it.
Ugh, I did that commute for 6 years (Fullerton to El Segundo)... now I work from home.

Mia-Z28

Dec 28, 2017
Thinking about selling my 70Z. It just seats in my garage and gets in my way. I'm 65 yrs old and have a bad hip and 2 bad knees and its getting harder and harder to get in and out. I love to drive it but i think someone else would really enjoy this car. I bought it as a shell with alot of parts. It took me 5 years to restore it but its not perfect but a real nice car. Does not have the original motor or transmission but has a high nickle 4 bolt main block, M20, 12 bolt rear axle with 3:55 but i still have the 4:10 in a box. I replaced all wire harnesses and took the paint down to metal. I don't need to sell but just think its time. Here are a few pic's
is the car still available, where are you located, could you email me some more pictures interior, engine and car running also what is the price if you like we can talk 786-five-five-nine-4944
thank you

CorkyE

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ringgold, GA
is the car still available, where are you located, could you email me some more pictures interior, engine and car running also what is the price if you like we can talk 786-five-five-nine-4944
thank you
Read post 19.