coronavirus COVID-19

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by bourbon_scotch, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bourbon_scotch

bourbon_scotch Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I for one will be getting a pnemonia shot tomorrow first thing, and this is why:

i predict i will still be posting on page 198 lol

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  2. ULTM8Z

ULTM8Z Veteran Member

The Y2K of 2020...:eek:

Dave Nelson likes this.
  3. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Mayor of Simpleton Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

I have a compromised immune system and have significant contact with first responders exposed to all kinds of stuff in the field, and I ain't scared.

If I had a nickle every time the media hyped something out of proportion... Bird flu, swine flu and probably all kinds of stuff I forgot about that was supposed to come over here an kill me, but I'm still here.

Gotta wonder who benefits with panic in the US over this; stock market crash and economic downturn... I know what I think.

4. ULTM8Z

ULTM8Z Veteran Member

No doubt the same thing I'm thinking...

5. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Media is blowing this out of proportion !!! , it's just the Flu nothing else

6. f-body freak

f-body freak Veteran Member

That was a long 13 minutes, lol. Our 31yr old son is starting to freak over this. He wants us to get plenty of dry goods, bottled water, & more ammo, lol. Kinda par for the course with him tho. All he watches is Fox news & current events on his phone. Me, I kinda live in my own little world. Sports, Music, & Camaros. I would never look something like that video up, but i watched it since it was on here. Hopefully its being blown out of proportion. I have started washing my hands more, and I worry about my parents who are in their 70s now. They're both in good health, but they're out running around all of the time. Just locally, but still worries me

7. La.Z8

La.Z8 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Yup.....somethings up. Seems that the media is trying to form opinions again. No doubt there`s an issue that needs attention and is devastating, but the US will come to the rescue. A good question is how soon did China know it was an issue. As usual someone`s going to benefit with $$$$

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  8. 1980RS

1980RS Veteran Member

I am taking MCT oil and Turmeric. Both are anti-viral and anti-bacterial. Not worried take lots of vid-C and D makes a difference in fighting stuff like this.

9. 351maverick

351maverick full time Ebay seller/hustler/car killer

you & I are of the same opinion...makes me furious to think they would sink so low as to undermine the entire United States

Shizzle and Dave Nelson like this.
  10. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

the unfortunate aspect of the "panic"...the sky is falling ....again. Is there are so many (and i do mean MANY) to ignorant enough to even do BASIC means to protect themselves. Yes washing your hands ...ACTUALLY washing them MKAES A DIFFERENCE, Keeping your hands out of your MOUTH ..... MAKES A DIFFERENCE, not coughing on OTHERS...makes a difference. Yet countless number of people do absolutely NOTHING to make this a positive change.
    Just recently i watched a school group (80 teens, 20 adults) travel thru one of the WORLDS busiest airports.....hands on every escaltor belt, grabbing every door handle, everything that MILLIONS of people grab, wiping thier noses,...etc. Then i saw a kid put a piece of gum in his mouth...REALLY!
    I'm not a germ-o-phobe....bett REALLY!!! this is the most common sense stuff there is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.