Cure for cancer coverup?

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Paint Fumes, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Camaro75LT

Camaro75LT Masshole Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

The cbd from cannabis has an entire following as the cure for cancer, autism and multiple other major issues. I'm not a believer in it. I do believe there's a cure out there that were close to discovering. Until then, I'll continue to watch my family get cancers and die off. My grandparents, mother's brother and great uncle all dead from cancer. My woman's side all get ovarian related cancer around age forty.

If there was a cover-up for one of the most deadly dieses ever, the general public would lose their s.

2. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Man is this strange!! I just finished watching "I am Legend" starring Will Smith. The movie is about a doctor who supposedly developed a cure for cancer; but, it mutated the patients into super human zombies.
    I have been a Type 1 diabetic for 45 years. Through close monitoring of my diabetes, I have lived a good life. My blood pressure, cholesterol and A1C are all good. Years ago there was an uproar about stem cell research. The rumour was that it was possible to cure many diseases with this research. Whether or not it would work, we'll never know.

3. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

And just how is "big pharma" making money off not disclosing a cure?

I'm a two time cancer survivor.

My cancer was treated by surgery, not by drugs. The only drugs involved were pain killers - and in the case of my most recent surgery - I was off all pain killers except Tylenol within 48 hours.

So I want your girlfriends daughter to explain to me what benefit "big pharma" derived from withholding the cure for cancer from me...:rolleyes:

She should also explain how and why anyone would withhold a cure when their own family members are diagnosed with cancer. I refuse to believe that anyone would let a loved one go through the current treatments (surgery, chemo, radiation) when there is a simple cure for cancer.

4. mech393

mech393 Veteran Member

can anyone explain to me how jimmy carter who had stage 4 brain cancer and only had months to live now has no cancer, my brother had brain cancer and he died a month after finding out , just asking.

5. younda

younda Veteran Member

On the topic of believing non-sense, I highly recommend watching this.
    Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief
    It's on HBO now.

6. flht99b

flht99b Veteran Member Gold Member

Bill Mahr's last Friday show on HBO had the doctor as the 1st guest who has cured cancer via alternative methods but was shunned by the medical community and pharmaceutical corporations. Uses different types of viruses to attack the cancer cells.
    Ed M.

7. LayZ

LayZ Veteran Member

Sorry i'm on that train.

What's not to believe? Today we cure cancer, that means insurance companies are out premiums, hospitals lose funding, docs lose money, big pharma lose money, you lose jobs. There are far more "benefits" to not curing a disease then there is curing it. Don't think for one second that people will not protect their interests when money is involved.

Your only looking at one segment of the chain, not the big picture. Did the doc make money off you? Yes, did the hospital make money off you? yes.
    So I've explained just how people in the chain just made money off you. If there was a cure doc would not have made money and hospital would not have made money, your insurance made money off you in premiums as well. Wouldn't have to pay insurance if there is no diseases. I'm glad you use big pharma pain killers and "Tylenol" HELLO that's big pharma. Tylenol is just a name of a drug, you can thank Johnson & Johnson for your Tylenol. OH wait that's big pharma how can that be?!?! Look up McNeil Consumer healthcare as well. Big Pharam hides behind little pharma too. Now tell me exactly how if there is a cure they won't be hush hush about it. This research lab is owned my J&J, that research company is owned by Pfziser, even if it's a smaller firm chances are one of the big guys owns it.
    So do you see how this all works now? if the cure was given to you, you ain't coming back again for cancer treatment #3

Still need believing or are you good now?

8. Bill81

Bill81 Veteran Member

This^^^^^^^^^

Do you think all these companies care if you go into the poor house because you have to pay all the people for your treatment? As long as all them keep making money, they are good. And I do believe that if a family member to one of these individuals ends up with cancer, then the treatment they get will be a little better than if just a job blow came in for treatment.

mech393 brings up a very valid and good point.

9. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I've believed it for years. The Dr's and Pharm are making more $ treating illnesses than to hand out the cure. Believe it, they have a cure for everything by now. :eek: We just didn't fall off the turnip truck. How much $ do you think they'd lose if Cancer contributions stopped. Funding has averaged $4.9 billion over the past six years.

10. 70lt1z28

70lt1z28 Veteran Member Gold Member

There are so many different types of cancers. Why would Jimmy Carter come forward with his cancer if he'd knew there was a cure? Wouldn't "big pharma" then deny him the cure for fear of it being made public? Utter nonsense. Maybe they promised him that all of his relatives will have access to the cure? Let me guess, he comes forward with the cure, than his cancer immediately returns (big pharma plants secretly plants a remote controlled cancer bomb in his brain) and he is dead before anything comes of it.

One thing you will never see stated by a competent doctor is that anyone is "cured" of cancer. They may be in extended remission, but they are not cured. Jimmy Carter is not cured. He also did not have the worst type of brain cancer, a glialblastoma.